• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Missing triggers for FreshLearn

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your integration with FreshLearn, for some reason, you only have actions available, but no triggers. Currently, in Zapier, I have a zap that will add new contacts to Keap Max Classic when a new student enrolls in a course.

I asked about this in the Facebook group, and Fagun Shah said I needed to ask FreshLearn about that. But they have responded that Pabbly creates the integrations.

All I know is that while there are plenty of triggers available for FreshLearn in Zapier, there isn't a single one in Pabbly. So, how do I create a workflow that is triggered by an activity in FreshLearn?

According to their pricing table, they permit integrations using rest API, but I can't find any documentation on it.

I will do that, but in the meantime is there anything I can do using this API documentation? I don't know how webhooks work, but is there a way to get something set up now rather than waiting for Pabbly to create the triggers?

Supreme

Staff member
As long as the app teams have an API and Webhooks, the integration can be done through our app developers' platform.

The guide for creating their app integrations can be shared with the app teams along with the message.

In the meantime, you can also submit your integration request on our roadmap. We prioritize the integrations based on the number of upvotes received for the application.

Or, you can directly hire any developer here who can help you build a custom app for the same - https://www.facebook.com/groups/pabbly.connect

Supreme

Staff member
Currently, the trigger even of FreshLearn is not available on the platform and because of that, you cannot see any of that.

So, please post the request to add the integration here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Our integration team will add it accordingly.

Thank you for implementing the triggers! I've got my workflow defined to add the contact to Keap from FreshLearn. And I'm working on a second workflow to add a tag in Keap when the student is enrolled in a specific course. However, I'm having a hard time with the Contact ID in the last step. I'm getting an error message: Failed to convert value of type 'java.lang.String' to required type 'long'; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "[email protected]"

Here's my workflow definition.

Pabbly Connect error for applying tag in Keap.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @emeraldlake

You need to add Retrieve Contacts by Email action and the you will get contact id through it and then you need to map it in the actions.
Please check the below screenshot:-

1673680554082.png

Thanks
Kunal

Status
Not open for further replies.