• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Monday connected column

lumberjoe

Hi every one,

does anyone know how to get a mirror column value or a formula column ? i'm just able to get the ID column with 0 data

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lumberjoe

Could you please provide a concise explanation of your concern? Additionally, kindly share the workflow URL where you encountered the issue and grant us permission to edit the workflow if necessary.

lumberjoe

Hey @lumberjoe

Could you please provide a concise explanation of your concern? Additionally, kindly share the workflow URL where you encountered the issue and grant us permission to edit the workflow if necessary.
Hi you are right I forgot to say :

I try to get the value into a mirror column in monday.com and paste it into a text column. I joined a screen shot of my 2 columns.

Here my flow :
trigger : when an item is created
step 2 : get mirror column value
step 3 : update a column (text) with the value of my mirror column

but I don't know why , my step to get the mirror value (data ) return nothing , just the Id of my column (miroir_13)

Here's my flow : https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...ZVDFfSwQAVAJSIVBeVUdUVwZ8A04CeQRdADMKVAAoB2Y#

I hope

Thank you

Attachments

• Capture d’écran, le 2024-03-29 à 18.18.01.png
    Capture d’écran, le 2024-03-29 à 18.18.01.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 10