• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Get column data from Google Sheet to Slack

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzNzA0MzQ1MjY0NTUzYzUxMzQi_pc
I am creating a workflow schedule to send message to Slack from Google sheet.
I want to get data from specific column only if Column M is equal to some specified value (I used filter) and then send channel message to Slack.
Which Action Event should I use? I think get row is not inappropriate.

For action to Slack, Is there any choice for choosing column as Message?

1702089816058.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lelehelloworld

I want to get data from specific column only if Column M is equal to some specified value (I used filter) and then send channel message to Slack.
Which Action Event should I use? I think get row is not inappropriate.
To address your concern, I suggest setting the trigger column as "M." This adjustment will ensure that whenever data is present in that column, it will activate the corresponding row.

And by using the Filter action step, you can selectively process the row entry based on your specific product value. This method allows for targeted handling of data entries linked to your product.

Hey @lelehelloworld

To address your concern, I suggest setting the trigger column as "M." This adjustment will ensure that whenever data is present in that column, it will activate the corresponding row.

And by using the Filter action step, you can selectively process the row entry based on your specific product value. This method allows for targeted handling of data entries linked to your product.
Is it possible to set it as schedule?

Hey @lelehelloworld

That could be possible with the help of a "Schedule" trigger event and afterwards a Google Sheets: Get Row action step but first can you please elaborate on your use case once?
If column H is equal to specific data , send the specific columns (let say column A and column C) data to Slack channel as scheduled every day. If using get row, what should I input to message of slack action? it can only input the given row. But what I want is the column data.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lelehelloworld

Concerning the initial segment of your use case that involves scheduling the workflow and implementing the filter action step, I would like to direct your attention to the shared workflow provided below. Within this shared workflow, we've constructed a similar logic utilizing distinct sets of data from Google Sheets.

This shared workflow showcases the identical logic applied to different sets of Google Sheets data.