• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multible Pabbly Iterator actions problem

edwardzev

Hi there,

I have airtable automation that allows client to upload up to 4 graphics in one record. Then I upload them to dropbox.
In order to get particular attachment link I use iterator. And it works fine.
The problem is that if client uploaded not 4, but 1,2 or 3 files, the automation doesn't continue beyond last iterator that has file. How do I make automation to continue even though iterator returns empty value.
Please check the screen shot
2021-12-26 07.42.24 pm.jpg

and this is automation history.

2021-12-26 07.49.46 pm.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @edwardzev

We looked into your workflow and it seems like due to multiple Iterator action step your workflow executed every data coming from your API an additional of 5 times with other iterator action steps with their additional data 4,3,2,1 Iterator times each.

Therefore you have exhausted all your tasks in that, so as far we understand your concern we would recommend you to use the router action step with the Individual Iterator action step.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

unnamed.png