• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My affiliate commission not credited

Please don't transfer this thread into private queries. Because everyone should know how pabbly affiliate commission works. My clients create account using my affiliate link and pay you as well but everytime I need to clear that he is my client. This is really pathetic services you people have about the affiliate commission. May be Zapier is good as compared to you. I will switch over there along with my clients.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Please don't transfer this thread into private queries. Because everyone should know how pabbly affiliate commission works. My clients create account using my affiliate link and pay you as well but everytime I need to clear that he is my client. This is really pathetic services you people have about the affiliate commission. May be Zapier is good as compared to you. I will switch over there along with my clients.

Can you call me once 9926465653? I want to understand your issue to resolve it permanently.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
I talked to my team and they informed me that they already updated you that the commission for the same customer is added to another affiliate.

This means your client might have clicked someone else's affiliate link after they might have clicked yours.

We follow the last click attribution for clicks. Which means if someone clicks someone else's affiliate link after they click yours.

If you need further details on the clicks, we can provide that to you.