• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

need help setting my conversion API for meta ads

alaa bebar

need help setting my conversion API for meta ads.
here's the workflow I have created :https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzZTA0MzI1MjY0NTUzMTUxMzMi_pc

need help with this part :
1713968332258.png

alaa bebar

im updating the request for help for my understanding I can use the online conversation API
here's the workflow I have set, I just need help with the automation I have set so that automation sends the lead information once because the way I have set the automation it scans the column "closed" and I'm wondering if the automation will keep sending data to conversation API more than once, and how can I fix that.
also, the function for the lead option includes a necessary currency and value that need to be removed
here's the updated workflow : https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzZTA0MzI1MjY0NTUzMTUxMzMi_pc

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
need help setting my conversion API for meta ads.
here's the workflow I have created :https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzZTA0MzI1MjY0NTUzMTUxMzMi_pc

need help with this part : View attachment 41332
Please follow the steps given in the video shared below:

im updating the request for help for my understanding I can use the online conversation API
here's the workflow I have set, I just need help with the automation I have set so that automation sends the lead information once because the way I have set the automation it scans the column "closed" and I'm wondering if the automation will keep sending data to conversation API more than once, and how can I fix that.
Yes, your workflow will trigger every day at 9 PM to check for 'נסגר' in your spreadsheet. If it is found, the next steps of your workflow will be triggered. Once it finds 'נסגר', it will send the offline events. This process cannot be stopped unless 'נסגר' is changed in your spreadsheet.

also, the function for the lead option includes a necessary currency and value that need to be removed
Both of those fields are required from Meta's end. We cannot change them to be not required; the action event will not work.

==========================================================================================

You may want to check out the video shared below, as it seems that you haven't entered the details in the 'Send Offline Event' action step according to the help text.

1713995900156.png

Please check out this video:

alaa bebar

Hello @ArshilAhmad , long time since heard from you on the forums, how can I resolve that I sent the event once not various times with the value lookup by Google sheet this status be tracking for performance and statistical purposes, or the event automatically will link once with Facebook ads
the purpose of this automation is sending a lead event not a purchase event, I have watched the first video with the amazing staff member of Pabbly but he's using a regular API and a purchase event.
I'll watch the second video with and I'll keep you updated

alaa bebar

for the start point I want to optimize on a closed lead, and after that when the collection department deals with this deal the purchase values will updated to this lead for a start point I just want to send relevant data regarding the lead, not a purchase event that includes values and current because it yet doesn't finish working with the lead a service provider.
my question is even if I've entered a value of 1 in the value mapping part, can I add an in the future an update regarding the purchase amount linking to this lead?
in other words, I want to send the event once, and can able to build another automation in the future for the fee collected fro, this specific lead.

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
for the start point I want to optimize on a closed lead, and after that when the collection department deals with this deal the purchase values will updated to this lead for a start point I just want to send relevant data regarding the lead, not a purchase event that includes values and current because it yet doesn't finish working with the lead a service provider.
my question is even if I've entered a value of 1 in the value mapping part, can I add an in the future an update regarding the purchase amount linking to this lead?
in other words, I want to send the event once, and can able to build another automation in the future for the fee collected fro, this specific lead.
Could you please record a short video elaborating a bit more on your exact concern?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow me some time to discuss this with my team. We will get back to you with an update soon.

alaa bebar

can you a look at that thread I also posted you guided me in the past regarding this one.
@ArshilAhmad

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The only suggestion I can offer you regarding this workflow is to add a Data Forwarder and place all the remaining steps in a different workflow. You cannot include both Delay and Iterator in the same workflow, as it will cause issues.

This is a general guidance that you can apply for other workflows as well. As for this particular use case, it doesn't appear to be possible for now.
1714156415436.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they have informed me that it's not possible to skip the Currency or its value; it's required from Facebook's end. This Currency and Value will affect your optimization and data.

We don't have information on whether or not the same lead would be updated when you use 'Send Offline Purchase Event' later. You can try entering the same Match Key Phone and Match Key Email in 'Send Offline Purchase Event' for testing and see if that updates the lead details or create a new purchase event entirely.

1714239248853.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It is a required field on Facebook's end and cannot be made non-required in the action step; we have already discussed its possibility with the team.