• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

need help with mapping value i tried to change with no success

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaa bebar

need help with mapping value i tried to change it with no success.
i correctly working on automation I need to map a numeric value.
here's a screenshot of the price written manually which gives a successful response when I send and save the request:
1710882254007.png

here is the mapping of the numeric value that is not working:
1710882461357.png

after I get a message missing a value, I close and reopen the route named "שכר טרחה מראש-רגיל" For the 9th router i have red bacon on the mapping value i tried varoius alterations to use, and change the column formatting and placement
Here is a screenshot after I reopened the router:
1710882766565.png

please help im trying to fix this damn mapping bug for a whole week
heres the workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzZjA0MzY1MjY4NTUzNTUxMzUi_pc

alaa bebar

I tried that in the past, I'll record my attempt if I fail to execute the mapping part I'll share it with you.
did the team change something in the automation procedure or in the inn code of the mapping so I can learn if I did something incorrect?
@ArshilAhmad

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You haven't done anything incorrect from your end. We just need you to capture a new response from Google Sheets in your workflow setup for testing purposes.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Our technical team is looking into the cause of this issue. I will get back to you as soon as I have any update.

alaa bebar

Hello Arshil, any updates on the mapping bug, I got a message from the technical support team that my ticket has been resolved.

Supreme

Staff member
Regarding your concern can you please replace the double quotes with single ones' from your Google Sheets respective column and recapture your webhook response again from your workflow then refresh the workflow?

1711018580158.png

Status
Not open for further replies.