• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

having an issue with mapping a value in my Google Sheets

alaa bebar

having an issue with mapping a value in my Google Sheets
after I map a value in my automation process, I get an error and after closing and reopening the step I have a red mapping I faced a similar problem with this mapping column in a previous automation with no success resolving it.
please help!!

here a screenshot of the mapping:
1710530965125.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please record a short screen recording demonstrating the process you have described and showing the mapping issue. Additionally, please share the Workflow URL where you have encountered this concern.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @alaa bebar !

Kindly check on the image below-

1710576810888.png

When checking upon your account, for the effected router, it seems that the data got removed.

So kindly add the JSON again, map the fields and click on "Save & Send Test Request" and check further if the data is coming or not.

alaa bebar

if I understand you correctly @Subin I need to remove the headers content type and add it again from Postman
, I didn't get the idea of how that would fix my mapping the value issue.
can we please set a Google Meet it would be more efficient for both you and me.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow me some time to discuss this mapping-related issue with my team. We will get back to you with an update soon. In the meantime, kindly refrain from making any changes to your workflow.

alaa bebar

Hello Arshil you mapped the wrong column,I having a problem with column T, you have access to my Google sheet to look it up

alaa bebar

I have set a new API action, I will send a recording of what I did on pabbly so you can guide me through
I have sent the recording to you and the support team
thanks, buddy

alaa bebar

hello arshil,im getting an message like this ,what is the cause of that of happening,
and i, intentialy added manual values in the price tab ,so i can resolve this invalid customer first
1710707232619.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I tried to execute this endpoint with the details you have used in Pabbly Connect and got this error on Postman as well. Please get in touch with your application's support team to gain a better understanding of this issue.
1710709225739.png

In the meantime, I will have my technical team look into the mapping related issue. Refrain from making any changes to the trigger step of your workflow.