• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need your help - MySQL Rows are deleting

Hi guys,

I have a big request, I need advice.

I have created a Workflow in Pabbly Connect that sending information from Facebook Lead Ads campaigns to MySQL database.

When i do final test request and save, everything is ok. But otherwise the following happens:

Data (rows) that are added to MySQL are deleted in the database. Despite the fact that I am not sending the "deleted" column from Pabbly.

I am attaching few screenshots to show it better.

The right green square, in which, are the dates of creation of the row.

And the left green square in which are the deletion dates.

But why are records being deleted? I am dont have it mapped in Pabbly so i dont send any dates in this column...

Only test request rows are not deleted.

Thank you for help!

Attachments

• 292456902_10209591176214300_4273942420333383029_n.jpg
    292456902_10209591176214300_4273942420333383029_n.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 49
P

PabblyMember3

Could you please share the Workflow URL or task history ID of the concerned data?

I just checked your account and didn't find any MySQL integration there in any workflow.

P

PabblyMember3

I have checked the workflow and its history, I can confirm that, the correct API is executing for inserting the records in MySQL.

Pabbly Connect do not perform any delete operation internally, Also, we haven't heard such issue from any of the other users. Possibly you have any script on your server which deletes the record or may be something else. There could be any cron job running on your server which may leads to this.

I would recommend you connecting a different database once and monitor the data entries for some time.