• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

New File from Google Drive - Upload to DropBox

aagrawal

Hi everyone,

I have a simple workflow with a trigger of new file in a Google Drive folder and then action of upload to dropbox folder. I added a new file into the Google Drive folder. The Workflow triggered and completed with no errors, but the file did not get uploaded to the Dropbox folder.

I used "SelfLink" as the File URL in the Dropbox action step. Obviously, that "SelfLink" was for the file that I had added to the Google Drive folder when creating the Workflow. Not sure if the issue is related to what needs to be chosen as File URL.

Appreciate any guidance.

Edited/Updated: Actually I see some info under "Data Out" tab of Dropbox step that seems to be some error info related to path not found, but not sure why the path is not found. Screenshot attached.

Thank you,
Anil

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 2.27.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 2.27.49 PM.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I have a simple workflow with a trigger of new file in a Google Drive folder and then action of upload to dropbox folder. I added a new file into the Google Drive folder. The Workflow triggered and completed with no errors, but the file did not get uploaded to the Dropbox folder.

I used "SelfLink" as the File URL in the Dropbox action step. Obviously, that "SelfLink" was for the file that I had added to the Google Drive folder when creating the Workflow. Not sure if the issue is related to what needs to be chosen as File URL.

Appreciate any guidance.

Edited/Updated: Actually I see some info under "Data Out" tab of Dropbox step that seems to be some error info related to path not found, but not sure why the path is not found. Screenshot attached.

Thank you,
Anil

Your files should be publicly accessible otherwise the files won't be uploaded and Dropbox will return the same error.

Also, make sure your folder path is correct in the Dropbox Pabbly Connect Action. I am adding few images for reference.

1634523096675.png

This is the structure of my Dropbox Folder:

1634523152192.png

If you want you can try out this public file URL once and see if the files are uploaded fine on your Dropbox.

Code:
https://file-examples-com.github.io/uploads/2017/04/file_example_MP4_1920_18MG.mp4