• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

New trigger "capture webhook" won't fire

Hi,
I have website A where I have 2 actions made with WP webhook that invoke a pabbly connect webhook to perform some actions: everything work fine.
I am trying to clone those 2 actions in website B: one works (so everything in the website works, and connection between site B and pabbly works too), but when I create the other and put in the action the pabbly webhook address, it won't be fired no matter what.

If I put the webhook address of another platform, like pipedream, the pipedream webhook gets triggered, so I assume the action on site B is fired, but if I put back the webhook address given in my new pabbly workflow nothing.
I also tried to create another flow and get a new webhook address to see if it would work, but nothing.
What should I do now? It seems all pieces works but I cannot make the pabbly webhook to receive anything and I run out of tests to make

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @defender2010

Could you please share the video of your website B Workflow on how you are trying to capture the webhook response so I can check for the issue?

Can you please try the same scenario using webhook.site and let me know if you are able to receive the notifications?

Hi,
thanks you for your reply.
Yes it works with Webhook.site, Please find here the video of how I did setup the action fire to call pally connect webhook in my B site.

Thank you so much for any hint

Supreme

Staff member
Indeed we have checked and the same in Webhook.site but in your video, there is no data that came from the application from where you are trying to fetch.

1677305935933.png

So, please check from there triggering the application once and then try again.