• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

notion database item field missing

In my notion database retrospectives I have some fields including a relation and a rollup. When I set up the notion add database item action (called create retrospective notion), for the restrospective database, I see that the relation field (Sprint). How do I add the relation in the Sprint field, taking the value from a previous action (called create sprint notion)?

In another action (create vea notion) in the same workflow, I added in the page id from the "create sprint notion" to the relation filed (sprints) but it doesn´t update the relation. How shoould I add it?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please share a short video with us, so that we can gain a better understanding of your issue?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I need to discuss the possibility of this with my team. Please allow me some time, and I will get back to you with an update soon.

The problem is that when I add a notion database entry, the specified entry does not save the related fields, as shown in the explanation and the video I posted in this thread 3 months ago. We still waiting for a solution from pabbly, we have paid the service and we are wasting time and money because of the lack of support.

We need a solution, we have been told that "we are looking into your concern" for more than 3 months and no solution at all.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
As of now, we don't support relationship and rollup fields in Notion, so these field values could not be inserted into the database item.