• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Notion integration doesn't create database entries...

... even though Pabbly log shows successful tasks.

Yesterday I set up a new automation that creates entries in a Notion database. Set/up was fairly straightforward, and the test runs were successful.

However, this morning I cannot find any new entries in this notion database, even though I know that there should be some. So I checked the task history and I can see several successful task executions, but the Notion database entries are not there. Any idea how I can troubleshoot this?

Ok, figured it out myself by re-sending a test tasks. This actually threw an error because of a Notion database field that was not recognised.

However, why does Pabbly not flag this and inform me of errors?