• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Notion "search page" no longer works

jonbstrong

I have a workflow set up that uses the "search page" action in Notion to pull information from matching pages whenever the title matched new podcast episodes published to an RSS feed that are added to a google sheet which Pabbly collects data from.

This has been working fine for some time, until recently when all of a sudden the "search page" action stopped retrieving the correct result, and instead starts pulling all sorts of data that doesn't match (specifically a list of random array that don't match the title at all). It seems as though something broke what was once working. Please fix!

Last edited:

jonbstrong

Also, just FYI all my workflows that use Notion stopped working after your most recent update to the Notion integration (on the 15th)

P

PabblyMember3

Just to inform you, we have added a new trigger in the Notion on the 15th but didn't make any changes to the existing actions of notion. So, there's nothing related to that update.

Could you please share one of your breaking workflow's Task History ID so that, we can check the issue in detail and rectify it?

jonbstrong

I find that extremely hard to believe, because everything stopped working after the 15th.

Also, I really don't understand why you don't just do some basic testing on the action - you would immediately see the issue and it would save time asking me for information you don't need...

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please check now. It should be working now. Note that we simply wrote the filter condition again from our end and it worked out -

1655812681709.png

jonbstrong

Good to know there is a workaround (what would the query be to match on a text field?), but I asked about the “search page” action which is still broken (not the “query database” action which you shared)

P

PabblyMember3

We checked your workflows and didn't find any issue related to the Notion: Search Page action in your Workflow LOC Rss >Social but, we got the issue in Notion: Update Page action.

1655968738225.png

We checked this action at our end it worked fine for us. Could you please try to re-execute it?

It should work.