• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Notion update time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Initially a team memeber updated my account so Notion would update every 10 min, but it looks like that's no longer there.

Could I please have this workflow set to update every 10 min? Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 8.38.34 PM.png

BizBot

Code:
https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/XRUHNQJVVzRXHVI4VAcDJF9LVVEDWlQ3Vk8IGlxTVi4HSgJHUxJdNwBMWHpfHABhVx5UPgJeBzsBFQcDBFJRIlNJAT0AAwF7Uh9VZlcSCzhdAwcvAmM#

Supreme

Staff member
Please check your workflow, we have reduced the polling interval from your trigger event.

Supreme

Staff member
Will I need to request a change for every new workflow that uses Notion?
If you create a new workflow, the trigger interval will be 10 mins only, if you had any old workflow whose polling interval is 10 mins you can share it with us and we can reduce it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.