• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Odoo CRM Integration

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @finkeez,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your workflow.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The integration of an application with Pabbly Connect hinges entirely on the level of community interest it garners, as demonstrated by the number of upvotes it receives. The higher the count of upvotes for a specific integration request, the more swiftly our integrations team will prioritize the addition of that application to Pabbly Connect.

utkarsh1

The integration of an application with Pabbly Connect hinges entirely on the level of community interest it garners, as demonstrated by the number of upvotes it receives. The higher the count of upvotes for a specific integration request, the more swiftly our integrations team will prioritize the addition of that application to Pabbly Connect.
So how many upvotes does it need to get out of hold? Alot of marketers I know would switch to pabbly in an instant but.......

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have forwarded your interest in the integration between Odoo and Pabbly Connect to my technical team from my end as well.

Supreme

Staff member
Odoo lacks a specifically designated REST API, preventing seamless integration with it.

Supreme

Staff member
Currently, we exclusively support applications that use REST API. The request to expand our support to applications beyond REST API is included in our roadmap.

Once we initiate the integration process for these specific applications, we will keep you informed.

utkarsh1

Currently, we exclusively support applications that use REST API. The request to expand our support to applications beyond REST API is included in our roadmap.

Once we initiate the integration process for these specific applications, we will keep you informed.
What if our developer creates a rest api. I saw this video on youtube (
) . Is this possible?

Supreme

Staff member
What if our developer creates a rest api. I saw this video on youtube (
You definitely try creating the REST API at your end and once it has been created you can add that to the platform with the help of the developer tool, If you have development knowledge in API integration and are trying to add the integration to the platform, you can also refer to the following developer guide.

We have opened our developer platform for everyone. Now, they can also manage their application in Pabbly Connect integration using the developer portal. They will be easily able to update and manage their own app.

Please ask the app team to go through all guides carefully and start working on updates in their app integrations - https://forum.pabbly.com/forums/pabbly-connect-app-integration-guide/