• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Offline Conversion Set

keithyu

Hi,

I set up Pabbly to send Shopify purchase data back to the pixel and offline event set. How do I verify whether it's working correctly?

For the offline purchase event, I chose the action Send Offline Purchase Event. However, I don't see any activity on the offline event set on FB. The offline event set data source says that "No activity was received in the selected timeframe."

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @keithyu

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can configure the workflow according to your use case and can verify whether it is working or not.

I hope this might help you out.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shahidul islam pranto

As we can see from your workflow, it seems like you are not getting the phone number and email address from your trigger response in live execution as well as in the workflow.

Hence, in your Facebook action step you are not getting the phone number and email address which is why your action step gets failed.

image (2).png

There was no phone section when ordering. So, there is no phone number in the response.

However, there was an email section, where customers put their emails when ordering. But in the response in pabbly, there is no email. Why the problem is happening?