• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Offline Subscriptions and Invoice Emails

Hello,

We're trying to use Connect to receive information and create subscriptions in Pabbly Subscription Billing. Our goal is to create a subscription with the Offline payment gateway and have PSB auto-send the customer an invoice email once the invoice is created by the system. We're not having any luck with the invoice emails going out during testing (even with a status of 'Sent'). Using the manual 'Email Invoice to Customer' button does result in the email going out however.

Please let me know if there's anything I'm missing. Any help we can get is much appreciated. Thank you!

will it deduct automatically monthly ? i am from india

i am tring to pay but error comes ..""401 : HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized ts "error comes"

P

PabblyMember2

Hey @John Rutherford,

We tested at our end and everything is working fine. Can you help us with a short video explaining your subscription creation process so we can analyze the concern and assist you better?

P

PabblyMember2

will it deduct automatically monthly ? i am from india

i am tring to pay but error comes ..""401 : HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized ts "error comes"
The offline invoices will not deduct the payment automatically.
Can you help us with the screenshot of the error and when you are getting it?