• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Over 90 % of tasked used in 3 days

iloweb

Hello,
I just noticed that the most of my tasks are used in a view days.
I also got some error notice email notifications in the last 2 days.

All the task are used by two workflows. Both workflows incluede google contacts.

I just deactivated the workflow but I don't know where the problem is.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @iloweb

As we can see from your Pabbly account you have established identical workflows which get and pass the contacts at the same time.

Since both the workflow is working the same so the task was also begin consumed twice by both the workflows. Only the lists are different in which you are passing the data.

Regarding your concern about the Google Contacts: Get Group/Label action step, you have exhausted the rate limit of Google Contact to Read/Write the contact in Google. So as a solution we would recommend you to use the Delay action step after the trigger event.

2022-05-05_12h37_17.png

Moreover, we have reset all your task so that you can use the workflow wisely.

2022-05-05_12h30_07.png

iloweb

Hi, thanks a lot!

I created the "Google Contacts Sync" Workflow some month ago. This workflow works fine without any troubels until a couple of days.
Did you changed something?

And before I add an delay I have one more question:
Is it possible to just sync new or updated contacts to my destination?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @iloweb

Is it possible to just sync new or updated contacts to my destination?
Yes, you can create or update the contact in Vbout by searching the contacts first ( Vbout: Get Contact by Email ) and then with the help of router condition you make the use case.

You can refer to the following thread for the same logic. Kindly try this at your end and let us know if you get stuck at any step.