• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect from Woocommerce to zoho sheet - json error code 2831

GSG

Need a little help / guidance here. I've mapped out a connection from Woocommerce to zoho sheet. When I do a save and send test request, all the data (51 columns) is correctly placed into Zoho Sheet - it works 100%.

However, when a connection is triggered by Woo (order created trigger), there is an error message which reads as follows:

Task History ID: IjcxMTEzNjkxIg_3D_3D
Step Name: Zoho Sheet > Create Row
Task Error Detail:

{
"error_message": "The parameter [json_data] required for processing this request is missing.",
"method": "worksheet.records.add",
"error_code": "2831",
"status": "failure"
}

I am not sure why the connection works when testing execution, but fails on a real life trigger (i.e. when an order is created in Woocommerce). Any suggestions for where I may be going wrong here?

Thanks

Subin

Staff member
Hey @GSG !

Please allow us some time to check the possibilities of your request.

We'll get back to you with an update soon.

Your kind patience will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

GSG

the connection to zoho sheet 'create row' was deprecated and now I cannot make any connection at all to zoho sheet. can you please advise?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GSG

We have updated the "Create Row" action event in Zoho Sheets. Kindly try the Updated one at your end and let us know how it works for you.

Thanks

unnamed.png

GSG

Hi Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, this has met with a dead end with a json error code 2878. Once the relevant Zoho Sheet is chosen, there are no further options that appear. Can you review and advise? Many thanks. Please see screenshot attached

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-18 at 12.49.19.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-18 at 12.49.19.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 68

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GSG

Please try again the Create Row action event at your end. I hope now this will work for you.

Regards

2021-12-18_12h28_28.png

GSG

that worked thank you.
The columns in Zoho Sheet map to line item meta data from woocommerce, and the data that comes over is never the same as the data from woo includes custom order information. While I have columns for this custom order data in zoho sheets, the mapping through pabbly is not recognising the data and putting it into the correct columns. For example, if a customer chooses not to have a mirror coating in the Woo order form, then the data for the next column is entered into the column before it. Is there a way around this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GSG

Also, it seems like the data which is coming from the Trigger response is in the jumbled form, and due to which you might be facing the above concern.

2021-12-20_11h43_03.png

So, to resolve the WooCommers' jumbled labels, you can use the "WooCommerce MetaData Extractor" which is a free task. Also for this, you need to capture the Woocommerce webhook response in advance response by switching off the toggle button.

unnamed1.png

unnamed.png

GSG

Thanks for your assistance.

I am afraid that does not appear to help. I had in fact already tried this additional step (plus tried the formatter 'line itemizer' also), but neither worked. The line items are not broken down into identifiable line item data headings which I can then map, hence the reason why if when a dynamic order is received (i.e.., custom order), the data for the next column is entered into the column before it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-21 at 20.18.22.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-21 at 20.18.22.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot 2021-12-21 at 20.21.59.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-21 at 20.21.59.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 67

GSG

by the way I cloned the original workflow and am now using the cloned workflow to test this - which is called 'NEW RX USD'

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GSG

We have added the Extractor action step in your workflow accordingly and due to the nested metadata which is coming in the Line Items. We have added the additional Iterator action step.

So, now you only need to map the response with the label which starts with "Res2........". Please check out the following screenshot for a better understanding and try at your end.

Regards

2021-12-23_14h06_24.png

GSG

Hi. This was very helpful. I have largely got the workflow to work. However, there is one remaining issue.
When optional items are not chosen in the originating trigger (Woocommerce order), the action (create row to Zoho Sheet) will not allow "no data" fields to be left in the action if those options are not present. Please see screenshot attached. I am now unable to save any changes to the action without losing the mapping for those optional fields. With zapier, it was possible for "no data" mapped items to be left as is and the workflow saved, but I have not found a way to do this with Pabbly. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 15.33.50.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 15.33.50.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 60
P

PabblyMember3

Hi. This was very helpful. I have largely got the workflow to work. However, there is one remaining issue.
When optional items are not chosen in the originating trigger (Woocommerce order), the action (create row to Zoho Sheet) will not allow "no data" fields to be left in the action if those options are not present. Please see screenshot attached. I am now unable to save any changes to the action without losing the mapping for those optional fields. With zapier, it was possible for "no data" mapped items to be left as is and the workflow saved, but I have not found a way to do this with Pabbly. Any suggestions?
You are suggested to get all data in the trigger step for once so that, you can set up your workflow for the first time.

When it executes in real-time, it will work as intended to work but for the setup process, you need to have all the data from the trigger step.

If still, you need more help in setting up then, let us know, we will be happy to assist you.

GSG

Thanks for your continuing support on this workflow.
Based on the way the data is collected in Woo, it is not possible to trigger all the data points at the same time as there is conditional logic in the woo order trigger. I attach examples of this by way of three screenshots. The data is an either / or / or scenario, so as you can see there is not a way to trigger all of these meta data at the same time.
I was wondering if there is a way to manipulate the Pabbly "response received" data on the data transformer step by adding the data that is missed due to the conditional logic so that it appears in the final action step of creating the row in Zoho sheet? If not, then the only option I can see is to move away from conditional logic in woo - which would itself create consequent problems for us based on automation once this data arrives in Zoho Sheet.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 11.19.51.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 11.19.51.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 11.19.59.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 11.19.59.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 11.20.08.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 11.20.08.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 63
P

PabblyMember3

Can you confirm if you have captured different condition-based data in the workflow history? We can get the same for setting up your workflow by posting one by one.

GSG

We have captured different condition based data in this workflow (New RX USD), and I attach details of 4 workflow history which capture all of the variables. Please review the attached for all the workflow history details.
Kindly note that this issues applies to three other workflows in exactly the same manner, and the names of these other 3 workflows are 'New RX AUD', 'New RX GBP' and 'New RX EUR'.
Thank you for the ongoing support.

Attachments

• Conditional Logic and New RX USD workflow.pdf
    446.7 KB · Views: 98
P

PabblyMember3

Thanks for sharing the details, will check and get back to you soon.