• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 17th June 2024, due to a public holiday.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Pabbly connect using cart abandoned api

skyhill

Hi sir/ma'am
i have no received shipping phone number using pabbly cart abandoned api. i have create a app in shopify store and than use add event by see your youtube video. but i have no received shipping phone number using send test and save . so how can get please provide me good suggession.
please help me. thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @skyhill

Please provide the name of the application and the workflow URL where you tried the same so that we can investigate.

skyhill

i have no received shipping phone so please help me

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-28 103730.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-28 103730.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 11

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @skyhill

Since the phone number field you have passed doesn't have the phone number in it while getting the Cart Abandoned response.

So, we are trying to add the action step to get the phone number after the user abandons the cart.

Kindly allow us some time.

Supreme

Staff member
Team will add the action step and then will check if we can take out the phone number from the abandoned cart's response.

Please allow us sometime.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @skyhill

It seems that when configuring the Shopify trigger event, some options may have been missed, causing the phone numbers not to appear in the trigger response. Please create a new workflow and try again. We have added a new action step to retrieve the customer's phone number and other details. It's possible that the user did not pass it through or it was not configured correctly.

Here is the video tutorial for the same.