• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Delay Function

Ronaldvm

I'm using the delay function in quite a few workflows, to send a task to an API, wait some time, and retrieve the results back.
The problem I notice is the fact the 'Delay for 1 minute' (which is the minimum, I would prefer an option to set this in seconds (15, 30, 45) as well), is that this minute is not an 'absolute minute', but it delays till the next minute. So if the delay starts at 19:10:57, the task will continue at 19:11:00, so only after 3 seconds. In this cases the particular job is not yet finished, and the API will return an 'error' (processing) message.

I've tried to fix this more or less with the time functions (get current time, add half a minute) to restart the job at an exact time, but it seems this function is not checking the seconds either, so the result looks te same.

In my opinion this is kind of a bug, does somebody has a good, or at least a more stable solution (without adding to much delay, as I have several of this cases in one workflow, to the complete workflow)

Fagun Shah

Delay in seconds is not possible and they have mentioned that in the past as well.

And yes, the Delay For action is actually minute change.

And yes, It is know that Delay Until does not consider seconds data.

Your best solution is to use 2min of delay. That way you will get minimum of 1 min delay each time.