• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly <> Mailmodo

ananyaa

I want to create a workflow where I send contact information present in google sheet, and trigger a campaign on Mailmodo. However, I get this error message - "Body Parser failed to parse request --> Unexpected token " in JSON at position 0". I entered the ID from the API ID of campaign.

How can I resolve this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ananyaa

We couldn't get the workflow in which you are getting such an issue but we have made a slight change in the MailModo action step and it should work now.

Supreme

Staff member
Please input the data as specified in the help text into the Personalization field before making another attempt. Additionally, ensure that the Campaign ID in the action step is accurate.

1692188370320.png

After correctly mentioning the data field in the Personalization field it seems like you might not have passed the correct Campaign Id.

1692188453653.png

ananyaa

This is the issue which it is showing.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-17 093739.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-17 093739.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 49

Supreme

Staff member
It appears that Campain Id which your passing doesn't seem to be correct and as a result it is showing error.

So, please contact to MailModo support team once for the correct Campaign Id.