• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Membership Problem

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTY5MDYzNTA0MzM1MjZkNTUzMzUxMzA1MTYzNTQzNSI_3D_pc
Hi,

I purchased the first tier of Pabbly membership on April 20th, which gives me access to 12k tasks. Today, when I tried to create a new workflow with Open AI, an error appeared. Additionally, the old workflow that I had for about a month started having the same error message, which reads: "You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details," with an error type of "insufficient_quota."

I'm confused because I have an active subscription, so how is it possible that I exceeded my quota?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Bananajuice2002,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference: