• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SamCart Cancel Trigger (Not Working)

Malcom

Pabbly Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I am facing with the SamCart Cancel Trigger on the Pabbly platform. Despite my best efforts, I have been unable to successfully trigger the cancellation process. To provide you with a better understanding of the problem, I have attached a short video demonstrating the issue. You can access the video by clicking https://videos.thefrugalcreditnista.com/conversations/03a279de-c6fc-5459-b461-96d66d350645

My main concern is related to the instructions provided on the Pabbly Connection. It states that I need to "Purchase" the product in order to initiate a Cancel Subscription. However, I am confused about how this process would work if a subscription needs to be canceled rather than purchased. Could you please clarify this for me? I want to ensure that I am following the correct steps to achieve the desired outcome.

Additionally, I have noticed that there are no options available for Failed Payment automation within Pabbly. This feature is offered by another platform called Integrately, which I came across during my research. However, I firmly believe that Pabbly is a superior platform and would prefer to continue using it. Is there a workaround or alternative solution that you can suggest to address this missing functionality?

Furthermore, I have observed that in order to receive the necessary data to proceed with the next steps, the Webhook needs to capture that data. Could you please provide clarification on how this process works specifically for canceling a subscription? I'm not sure why we should have to wait for a "Active Subscription" to cancel to be able to receive/pull this data. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in understanding this aspect.

I kindly request your prompt support in resolving these issues. If there are any additional details or information you require from me, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Thank you,

Malcom

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Malcom

Kindly try the following steps to cancel the subscription from your or any subscription to capture the webhook response.
  1. Find the Subscription: Locate the specific subscription that you want to cancel. You might need to search for the customer's name, email, or subscription ID.
  2. Cancel the Subscription: Once you've found the subscription, there should be an option to cancel it. This could be a button or an action you can perform on the subscription details page.
  3. Provide Reason (Optional): Some systems might allow you to provide a reason for canceling the subscription. This can help gather feedback on why customers are canceling.
  4. Confirm Cancellation: Confirm the cancellation when prompted. The system might ask for a final confirmation before proceeding.
  5. Receive Confirmation: You might receive a confirmation message after canceling the subscription. This could be displayed on the screen or sent to you via email.