• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly not capturing data properly from leadsquared

analyst

Hello team,
I have created automation in leadsquared that each time outbound call done then new activity will be created on this lead.
This automation executed 250 times today so 250 new activities were created on the leads. Now I have integrated leadsquared through pabbly but pabbly consumed 12 tasks only or in other words 12 records were recorded.
I have attached a snapshot of no. of activity updated in leadsquared and pabbly recorded activities.
So, I need your help to understand why pabbly did not capture all 250 records.
Please connect through telephony or arrange a virtual session for better understanding of the issue.

Attachments

• image (2).png
    image (2).png
    126.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image (3).png
    image (3).png
    120.2 KB · Views: 53

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @analyst

Kindly check the same from the LeadSqaured application, since the trigger event which only captures the webhook response once send by the application.

You can check it through a webbooks testing site called webhook.site.

You can copy the webhook URL provided by Webhook.site inside LeadSqaured and do the test event inside LeadSqaured to see if the webhook is being come twice or not inside Webhook.site. This will double-confirm the issue.

Here is a sample video that you can follow to track the webhook issue: