• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Payments Update Plan still not working 100% - Subscriptions status Expire and URL parameters not being sent to Pabbly

apps

Problem 1: See this video please - It shows up as a subscription which it should not

Problem 2: Also customer data is not updated fully when passing them as URL parameters:

I just show the name in the video but I would guess the problem applies to address data, company data and much more.

Last edited:
P

PabblyMember2

Hey,

I have shared the feedback regarding the PSB email template customization with the team. We will let you know if we come up with something associated with this.

apps

Thanks, but this thread has also to do with two problems - eg. not working/bugs:
Problem 1: See this video please - It shows up as a subscription which it should not

Problem 2: Also customer data is not updated fully when passing them as URL parameters:

See the first post in the thread please.

P

PabblyMember2

Indeed. We are looking into it and will revert to you ASAP.

P

PabblyMember2

Hey,
We have fixed the "recurring payment message" error on the Thank you page.
1657779978652.png

P

PabblyMember2

Also, we would like to let you know that, we have mentioned that you don't need to fill the billing period fields if your plan is "Onetime".
The fields are shown in case, someone need to set up a workflow for recurring payments.
1657780244912.png

apps

Also, we would like to let you know that, we have mentioned that you don't need to fill the billing period fields if your plan is "Onetime".
The fields are shown in case, someone need to set up a workflow for recurring payments.
View attachment 13094
About this. You are forced to set an option. So I have not filled that myself. It was prefilled.