Pabbly Promotional Interference
Status: Open · Asked by H Brown on · 0 views
Guys - please. I know you have a business to run and your apps appear to be excellent but PLEASE work out some way to control the promotional interference.
I just showed Pabbly Email Marketing to my client who I would like to onboard. The first thing say said was "what's this popup?", "why are they trying to upsell me when we're on the ultimate monthly plan?".
It just leaves a bad feeling that you're not interested in the product itself but only interested in sales. As I said, I get it.
BUT for example, I have signed up for you Black Friday alert. But I'm STILL seeing it everywhere - even on this forum!
Can you stop (or at least allow the user to disable), such promotional interference when they are already a paid-up subscriber.
For your reference we currently use Mailjet which has a beautifully minimal UI. Personally I prefer your UI if only it could be without the CONTINUAL upsell nonsense.
Ultimately you might actually lose sales because people don't want to be working in an ecosystem that constantly looks like an advertising billboard.

I just showed Pabbly Email Marketing to my client who I would like to onboard. The first thing say said was "what's this popup?", "why are they trying to upsell me when we're on the ultimate monthly plan?".
It just leaves a bad feeling that you're not interested in the product itself but only interested in sales. As I said, I get it.
BUT for example, I have signed up for you Black Friday alert. But I'm STILL seeing it everywhere - even on this forum!
Can you stop (or at least allow the user to disable), such promotional interference when they are already a paid-up subscriber.
For your reference we currently use Mailjet which has a beautifully minimal UI. Personally I prefer your UI if only it could be without the CONTINUAL upsell nonsense.
Ultimately you might actually lose sales because people don't want to be working in an ecosystem that constantly looks like an advertising billboard.
