• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly receiving wrong FB lead ads data! [very weird thing!!!]

Hi everyone! I'm very amazed about what is happening 😳

I've made a workflow which get the data from Facebook lead Ads and post it on a Google Sheet using the trigger "New lead (instant).
I've selected a specific page that I manage on facebook and specified a specific lead form.

BUT

Checking the workflow history I've just realize that it try to trigger the flow also with data not coming from that specific form.

It try to trigger with woocommerce order (!!!) data which belong to totally another client, which also I manage the facebook page, but it has nothing to do with the previous! The only way facebook can get those data is through the Facebook Pixel, but why Pabbly can get access??? and how to avoid that??

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @edoardo.bonitti

Kindly share the name of the workflow in which you are having such an issue.

Further, as we can see from your first 2 workflows you are receiving all the lead data in the same sheet. Please review that and do the required changes.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @edoardo.bonitti

As we can see from your workflow's task history Id, it seems like you sometimes get the data from Lead gen and the WooCommerce application.

Please let us know from your task history what type of data you want to process on it. So, we can apply the filter action step afterward so that it will process accordingly.

I want to receive only the data from the fb lead gen that I've specified in the workflow and anything else.

The problem is that those woocommerce event even charge my task on pabbly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @edoardo.bonitti

If you only want to process the type of data that is already in the trigger response then we would recommend you use the Filter action step.

1669113030945.png

Kindly try this on your end and let us know if that helps you out.