• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Stopped Working

Hello. Since April 5th, the workflow that imports lead ads on ActiveCampaigne and Google Shet has stopped working.

I noticed this today because it seemed strange to me that leads were not arriving and so i went to check if they had arrived on the Facebook Ad Manager and in fact there were.

Pabbly didn't do her job and I didn't get any email alerts.

On the Pabbly history, the leads were there until April 5th and no errors.

Now i have resynchronized everything on pabbly and manually imported all contacts on ActiveCampaig and Google Sheet.

Has it happened to any of you too?

This is something that shouldn't happen and should be warned if it does. Especially if we have a call center waiting for leads to call.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @salvomattina

It seems like your Facebook Lead ads account authentication might be changed and because of that you might not be getting the leads.

So, could you please tell us that have you changed your Facebook accounts credentials lately?

Hey @salvomattina

It seems like your Facebook Lead ads account authentication might be changed and because of that you might not be getting the leads.

So, could you please tell us that have you changed your Facebook accounts credentials lately?

No, I haven't changed my login credentials.

However now I have re-authenticated the account and it started working again.

I hope it doesn't happen again.

Thanks for the support. :)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @salvomattina

Could you please tell us that apart from login credentials, any permission or anything that you have changed within your Facebook account that could possibly hinder the working of the automation workflow?