• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly + WhatsappAPI

Hello, is there any app I can use as UltraMSG with Pabbly for WhatsApp API?
In the last days UltraMSG is having some ban problems.

Thanks

Hey there! Shahidul here from Flowmateo.com

UltraMSG and other similar options have a common problem: they are unofficial APIs. This means that there is always a risk of getting banned if you use them. However, there are ways to avoid this risk. You can use the official WhatsApp API or choose WhatsApp's official partners like Wati, Respond, etc.

Keep in mind that the official API is more expensive than the unofficial ones, and the official partners also have higher fees due to their platform. On the upside, they offer a better user interface and experience compared to the official WhatsApp API.

I hope this explanation helps you understand the situation better.

Hey there! Shahidul here from Flowmateo.com

UltraMSG and other similar options have a common problem: they are unofficial APIs. This means that there is always a risk of getting banned if you use them. However, there are ways to avoid this risk. You can use the official WhatsApp API or choose WhatsApp's official partners like Wati, Respond, etc.

Keep in mind that the official API is more expensive than the unofficial ones, and the official partners also have higher fees due to their platform. On the upside, they offer a better user interface and experience compared to the official WhatsApp API.

I hope this explanation helps you understand the situation better.
Hello Thanks,
I agree your point, unfortunately you need to ask the approval for template with Official like Wait, and also you are limited, I was running over 2500 conversation (requested by my costumers) each day.