• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PabblyConnect Gmail sending but not received

JeffreyYu

Hello Pabbly Connect,

I have used Pabbly Connect and am planning to purchase it. However, one of my free workflows went down this morning and has caused an emergency.

Basically, I'm trying to send an email with one of our company accounts. The connection is successful, and when I send a test request, it says the request is successful in Pabbly Connect. Upon logging into Gmail, I also see the email is in the Sent folder. However, the email never makes it to the destination emails -- it's not in the spam nor all mail emails.

I've used this workflow and it has worked before; I'm not sure why it is suddenly not working. Please let me know as soon as possible what the issue is, as clients are already paying money and using this.

Jeffrey

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JeffreyYu

As we can see from your workflow, the Gmail action step is sending emails to the recipient's email address correctly.

(Inside this route of your workflow - Secondary Consultant Assigned > Vennela Assigned)

1686981399330.png

JeffreyYu

Hi! Thank you for the prompt response for this urgent situation. The error is not coming up in the secondary consultant router workflow, it is occurring for the Assignment Completed —> Kevin Completed router workflow. Please try sending the email there.

JeffreyYu

The Secondary Consultant Assigned is one branch of the router; the error is occurring in the OTHER router branch (Main Consultant Manage State)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JeffreyYu

Can you please try remapping the data again in the Gmail action step? Also, try manually typing the name and other content once.

JeffreyYu

Hi, I just tried remapping the data manually. You're right, when I type in all the data in as is, it works. But once I use mapped fields, with the remapped data, it doesn't work. Why is this the case?

JeffreyYu

Found the error! When I try to include the bit.ly links, the sending fails. When I include everything else, it works. Not sure why this is the case.

Supreme

Staff member
But as we can see from the email we received do have the bit.ly link.

1686990356120.png

So, please delete the Gmail action step once and then remap the fields again.

JeffreyYu

I tried deleting the Gmail action step and remapping the fields. I got the same result; the essay step works when I remove the bit.ly link and use my google link, but it doesn't work when I use the bit.ly link. Maybe it has to do with the formatting?

I put the bit.ly link on a separate section, which is different from what is shown in the picture and is received.

Supreme

Staff member
It seems like you have replaced the Bit.ly links with Google Doc links and it seems to be working.

JeffreyYu

Yes it is! It seems to be a fix that works for now, but I have no idea why I can’t use bit.ly links. Does the test email with bit.ly links work on Pabbly Connect’s end?

Supreme

Staff member
Yes, we have tested with the same Bit.ly link and it does send the email to the recipient.

1687157317152.png