• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PC for Creation of Certificates

Eugen

Hey guys

First of all, congratulations on creating this automation! It is really great and I have used it alot!
I love it.

There is an issue with it however. I have selected the "send on event" feature but... it does not fire when a new entry comes in...
Then, I selected "send on schedule" and still, nothing happens.

What can I do to make it work?

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-23 at 18.31.36.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-23 at 18.31.36.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 67

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys

First of all, congratulations on creating this automation! It is really great and I have used it alot!
I love it.

There is an issue with it however. I have selected the "send on event" feature but... it does not fire when a new entry comes in...
Then, I selected "send on schedule" and still, nothing happens.

What can I do to make it work?

Thank you
Where is your new entry coming from inside Google Sheets?

If it is coming from Google Forms, the row will be sent immediately to Pabbly Connect for certificate generation when you check mark the Send on Event button.

If it is coming from any other source except Google Forms, the newly added rows will be sent to Pabbly Connect every 1 hour.

That way, your certificate will be generated every 1 hour. One thing to note, if multiple rows are added during the 1 hour period, all the rows will be sent to Pabbly Connect on the hourly trigger.

A

Aman

Hi Eugen,

If the data is being added manually to the Google Sheets, the Add On option "Send on Event" will work for you.

But please make sure that you have mentioned the correct "Triggering Column" while setting the webhook in your Google Sheets.

And if you still face any issues, please drop an email over [email protected] and include the following details in it

1. Registered email with Pabbly.

2. Workflow name.

3. Google Sheet link (with permission to edit at [email protected])

1616567485939.png

Eugen

Even when I click Send All Data, it still does not send it... It shows it is working but... that is all, no data is being sent... no new certificates are being created.