• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Perfect International Telephone Input for Pabbly (With Mask and Flags)

rodrigo

Hi PSB team,

I already saw in this forum and also in facebook groups other users asking for a custom / efficient phone field !

Look this awesome example: https://intl-tel-input.com/
2nyh7p7.gif

Can you guys please consider to add this type of field in checkout forms ?

This way we can have the international numbers with flag and also with the correct mask for all countries.

I'm current using the default phone number in my checkout forms but when I create automations with Pabbly Connect I need lots of steps to filter if the number is international, if user add correct amount of numbers, if user add symbols and so on... is a pain!

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @rodrigo

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it as a feature request if we receive multiple similar requests, we will consider adding these feature. Your input is much appreciated.