• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Phone Number Formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicheweb

Hello,

Sometimes my phone numbers will be in a variety of formats:

+18887779999
(888) 777-9999

How can I make sure they always end up in the +18887779999 format ??

When I use the number formatter and choose the International or E164 formats, it doesn't add the 1 or + or +1's if those are not present in the original number and I don't understand why this is when it asks for the country code etc.

It's in the Router 3rd option if you are taking a look at it. Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nicheweb

From the Number Formatter action step, it's precise that the number is accurately reflected in the API response. Let us know if you are facing the issue in some other manner.

2024-02-22_13h43_12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.