• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Perfex CRM workflow setup problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday

Hi, I am setting up an automation:

1. Trigger: A new row is added to Google Sheet
2. Action: Search contact information in Perfex CRM
3. Route and Filter: Only continue if the contact does NOT exist ( if the customer exists, skip the step 4)
4. Action: Add customer to Perfex CRM
5. Action: Create Invoice in Perfex CRM
6. Action: Send Invoice to the customer

Most of our customers do not have companies. We set the company filed is OPTIONAL for new customers in Perfex. When we add a new customer, we leave the Profile page blank, and click the button below "SAVE AND CREATE CONTACT". It works fine.

CUSTOMER.png
contact.png

However, while setting up the automation, I have problems with the step 4. The company field is mandatory in this step. It does not work if I leave it blank.

COMPANY FIELD.png
COMPANY FIELD 2.png

I would be grateful if anyone could advise me a solution to solve this issue. Thank you.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Monday

The Company field is required in the action event because PerfexCRM's API documentation instructed it as mandatory.

Kindly contact their support team for the same, if they can remove it as required from their API then we could also remove the required from the Company field as well.

2022-04-13_17h40_28.png

Monday

@Supreme Thank you for your advice and help. My REST API module for Perfex CRM support is expired. I sent them an email asking them if they could change the company field from mandatory to optional; however, they could not provide me an answer until I renew the support.

Does anyone here have active support from the Rest API module?

I would be grateful if anyone who has an active support license could ask the question for me.

Thank you!

aleamjad

@Supreme Thank you for your advice and help. My REST API module for Perfex CRM support is expired. I sent them an email asking them if they could change the company field from mandatory to optional; however, they could not provide me an answer until I renew the support.

Does anyone here have active support from the Rest API module?

I would be grateful if anyone who has an active support license could ask the question for me.

Thank you!
Hi Yes i do have

Status
Not open for further replies.