• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Please authenticate your ERP Next account to allow access to Pabbly Connect.

praful

could not connect with ERP Next why.And dont no what is the next step too. help me
when entering the client secret ,client ID,and erp next base url and pressing the the save button its redirecting to ERP Next home page then what is the next step .There is no allow button but in the videois showing a allow button .

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-03-11 22-50-48.png
    Screenshot from 2024-03-11 22-50-48.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 14

praful

When entering the client secret ,client ID,and erp next base url and pressing the the save button its redirecting to ERP Next home page then what is the next step .In Youtube video after saving there is an allow button present .but i cant see any Allow button . I dont no what is the next step .Help Please.

Below screenshot is the redirected page when saving the client secret ,client ID,and erp next base url .

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-03-12 10-15-53.png
    Screenshot from 2024-03-12 10-15-53.png
    120 KB · Views: 10
    108.5 KB · Views: 13

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @praful

Regarding your concern, please refer to the following video lesson once and then try making the new connection.

Please try reconnecting it in the incognito mode of the browser

praful

Hey @praful

Regarding your concern, please refer to the following video lesson once and then try making the new connection.

Please try reconnecting it in the incognito mode of the browser
I tried again but its not working . I tried in incognito mode also , also Allow button is not showing .its directly redirect to ERP Next Home page.

praful

@Supreme In your Suggested video has Option Allow to authorize ERP Next connection ,when i submit client id ,client secret,base url and save there is no new window to allow the authorization .

praful

@Supreme In your Suggested video has Option Allow to authorize ERP Next connection ,when i submit client id ,client secret,base url and save there is no new window to allow the authorization .
@Supreme Below screenshot is the direct redirecting page when then we save the client id ,client secret ,and base url .

Attachments

108.5 KB · Views: 10

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please record a short video on how you are connecting your ERP next account?

Also, let us know if you are using a custom domain for your ERP next.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @praful

Could you kindly provide us with the credentials for the ERP Next application, such as the username and password?

This will allow us to conduct testing from our end and assist you further. Please share the credentials at [email protected] with reference to this thread, and we'll check and help you.