• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Please update Wordpress actions to include custom fields

pieman3

It is now possible to ensure that ACF custom fields are added to the wordpress Rest API so should be available to list and update in the Pabbly Connect wordpress 'update a post' action. Can you please look at adding this?

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pieman3

It is now possible to ensure that ACF custom fields are added to the wordpress Rest API so should be available to list and update in the Pabbly Connect wordpress 'update a post' action.

Currently, WordPress is not supporting the Custom Field from their API and there is no other workaround available to pass the custom fields as WordPress.

I hope you would understand.

soracle

Hello,

Currently I use Crocoblocks JetEngine and can make the fields available to Rest API. Perhaps that is a way it can be added?

Thanks.

RyanScott

Hmm I'm not sure if that's the case.

And its very problematic if it is.

What is a workaround? I need to send custom fields. Title and Body are simply not enough.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 2.38.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 2.38.37 PM.png
    662.8 KB · Views: 49

RyanScott

WP Webhooks says specifically that it sends the contents of the ACF fields, but Pabbly is either not receiving it, or ignoring it.

Can you please look into this?

It is key to my use case.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 4.28.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 4.28.28 PM.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 48

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @RyanScott

Currently, WordPress is not supporting the Custom Field from their API and there is no other workaround available to pass the custom fields as WordPress. I hope you would understand.