• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Populating orders in Excel from WooCommerce

SF1979

Hi, Apologies for what might be a basic question (in new here)! I've recently managed to use Pabbly to populate orders from WooCommerce to an Excel Worksheet however, it works only when 1 item per checkout is made. When a customer purchases more than 1 item in the same checkout, only the first order is received though to my Excel sheet. Can anyone advise how I can fix this? Thanks in advance.

SF1979

Thanks very much for the reply, its useful to an extent, however it hasn't fixed my problem :(
In the spreadsheet im using i need each item ordered to be placed on a new row.
Example: So Mr Smith orders Item 1, Item 2 and Item 3 and checks out to pay for these - i need 3 rows to be created in my orders spreadsheet with each row populating the standard data for each item (1, 2 & 3), price, quantity, size etc. The example in the video shows how to populate 3 orders in the same row more effectively but this isn't what I was looking to do.
Am i trying to do something that isn't achievable? Ive attached an example of how i want it to look...
Appreciate your help.....

Attachments

• Example.png
    Example.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 43

SF1979

Hi thanks again, before i follow these steps, one difference i notice between the way orders in your example present themselves compared to mine is that in the Response to my Webhook (when I've placed a multiple item order, say 3 items), I don't have a 'Line Items' field that contains all of the order info like you do. I have Line Items 0, 1 & 2 and many fields relating to each (0,1 & 2). I have attached a screen grab of what i receive for Line Items 0. I also get the same for Line Items 1 and 2 in a 3 item order. Can you advise how i should approach this to achieve the result im looking for?

Attachments

• Line Items Issue.PNG
    Line Items Issue.PNG
    39.1 KB · Views: 46

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
As mentioned previously, please disable the 'Simple Response,' then click on 'Re-Capture Webhook Response,' and finally, make a test submission with multiple product orders.
1694083364172.png

SF1979

So I disabled Simple Response, recaptured the Webhook, I can see the data from the recent test order but it still does the same in that it created Line Items for each item as opposed to 1 Line Item with all the data in. Attached an image so you can see. Im sorry to keep messaging it would just be really useful if i could fix this.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 46

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
After clicking on 'Re-Capture Webhook Response,' you need to place a dummy order on WooCommerce to capture the new order details in array format.
1694147806242.png

SF1979

Hi thank you for your last reply it helped a lot, i have made good progress however I'm seeking help for another problem I'm struggling to overcome. I'm struggling to extract 2 bits of specific data to my googlesheet.

These are 1) Size and 2) Personalization.
The items in our shop are are clothes which can be personalized, our customers can have their initials added to the items they buy. We ask them to enter Initial 1 and Initial 2 into specific fields. this information is then captured and pulled through.
The problem I'm having is that when I come to insert the data to here "" the size and personalization are not selectable. It looks as if the size and personalization data I need to collect is in 'meta data' but I don't know how to extract these 2 specific bits of info that I need.

The below data is how it looks in the meta data field. The red highlighted data are the bits i want to pull into the googlesheets - do you have any advice as to how i can do that please?

[{"id":1631,"key":"size","value":"Adult L","display_key":"Size","display_value":"Adult L"},{"id":1632,"key":"initial-1","value":"B","display_key":"Initial 1","display_value":"B"},{"id":1633,"key":"initial-2","value":"C","display_key":"Initial 2","display_value":"C"}]

I've also attached some screenshots in case that helps. Capture B shows the progress ive made but where i want to be able to add "Size" "Initial 1" "Initial 2"

I really appreciate your help....

Attachments

• Capture A.PNG
    Capture A.PNG
    25.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Capture B.PNG
    Capture B.PNG
    53.6 KB · Views: 48