• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Portal Questions

MissNookie

2a. I tried uploading an image, but I can't see it, even though I saved. There is no feedback showing that my image was uploaded, or that it should show.

P

PabblyMember2

Hello,
Please find answers to your queries in below points:

1. You need to add SSL to your domain and sub-domain in order to remove this error. You can also refer to the following guide for further assistance - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/how-to-add-ssl-to-your-custom-domain.2863/

2. You can use an image of size 1600 x 789 for the portal background image.

3. You can set up your own company logo and favicon from the 'Profile Settings' to represent your brand. Go to Settings >> Profile Setting and set the Organization logo and Favicon that will represent your brand.

DanielN

2. "You can use an image of size 1600 x 789 for the portal background image"

This should be mentioned in settings, in a "tooltip" or something. So users know which size will fit all screen sizes.
Same goes for 3. ... Whats the best size for logo and favicon.

MissNookie

2. You can use an image of size 1600 x 789 for the portal background image.
I have an image to this size. I have tried uploading it several times in PNG and JPG formats. It is not loading.

Attachments

• 10thcloud_portal_bckg.jpg
    10thcloud_portal_bckg.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 76

MissNookie

This should be mentioned in settings, in a "tooltip" or something. So users know which size will fit all screen sizes.
100%. I am a HUGE fan of making it clear what sizes and formats are accepted, so that it's easy for me to get things done without waiting to hear back from service.

A

Avneesh

Hello,

1. We just checked the sign-in URL that you provided on our end and the portal background image looks fine on our end. Can you please clear the cache and cookies of your browser and try again? It will be fixed.

2. For now, the color of the login button cannot be changed.

Let us know if the resolution issue still persists.

Attachments

• 2021-12-17_18h06_27.png
    2021-12-17_18h06_27.png
    248.6 KB · Views: 78
A

Avneesh

Your feedback has been acknowledged. Thank you. :)

MissNookie

Hello,

1. We just checked the sign-in URL that you provided on our end and the portal background image looks fine on our end. Can you please clear the cache and cookies of your browser and try again? It will be fixed.
The same thing is still happening. Please look at my image. Instead of stretching to fill the area, the background picture is tiling.

A

Avneesh

The issue has been resolved for the Client Portal Sign-in URL and Affiliate Sign-Up URL too. It was due to resolution optimization but it would look normal in any resolution now. You can do a hard refresh by cntrl+f5 and check.

MissNookie

The issue has been resolved for the Client Portal Sign-in URL and Affiliate Sign-Up URL too. It was due to resolution optimization but it would look normal in any resolution now. You can do a hard refresh by cntrl+f5 and check.
Thank you.