• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Posting Multiple Images to Instagram for Business

garagetek

When I add an Instagram for Business action to a workflow, I cannot see a way to post numerous images to Instagram for Businesss (see attached screenshot). Is there a way to do this? I'm hoping that I'm missing something obvious.

pabbly-ig4b.png

garagetek

I didn't realize that's what multi-image posts on Instagram for Business were called, but yes I am. I am setting up post syndication for multiple platforms, and I'm currently stuck. Thanks for the reply.

Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 9.55.52 AM.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, we don't support posting multiple images with "Instagram for Business" as of now.

garagetek

That's disappointing. The main reason we're using Pabbly instead of your more-well-known competitor is because our QA guys watched a video from your YouTube channel that shows Pabbly having this exact functionality. Here is the link:

Does this video contain inaccurate information? I've included a screenshot for additional clarity. Despite the fact that the video title refers to Instagram and not Instagram for Business, it shows Pabbly having webhooks that can tangle with IGfB carousel posts.

Was this functionality deprecated for some reason? Is there something I can do to gain access to this feature? Please help me understand what's going on.

Attachments

• instagram-for-buisness.png
    instagram-for-buisness.png
    394.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Was this functionality deprecated for some reason? Is there something I can do to gain access to this feature? Please help me understand what's going on.
We were getting a lot of bugs associated with that functionality and unfortunately had to deprecate it later as informed by our integration team. That being said, in the future we may launch this functionality once we overcome all bugs associated with it.

You guys should fix the issue you were having with Instagram carousels. It's rather disappointing that you say you can connect with Instagram but you can't offer this very basic feature that a lot of your users want. Just fix it so it works.