• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pre-purchase inquiry; Understanding better for pabbly connect lifetime purchase

SunnyGuha

please reply

as a digital marketing agency, I have multiple clients

so if I purchase the ultimate plan for lifetime use, which shows 10,000 tasks every month then
can I use this for multiple clients?

suppose I have 50 clients
each client runs Facebook ads and Google ads
2. on average, each client generates 50+ leads each day (50*50= 2500 leads in a day, 2500*30= 75,000 leads in a month)
3. I wish to send the specific leads to the specific clients from specific lead forms via Whatsapp and via email (as handling 50+ clients)

now my question is:
can I do these all? whatever did i mention above?
2. do I receive video tutorials or live google meet support to set up and understand?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @SunnyGuha

We have already replied to ticket 423360. Kindly check your email and let me know if you have any questions or comments.