• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PrestaShop Get New Orders only returns the top row

Hi,

I've successfully connected Pabbly to my PrestaShop and I'm able to retrieve data using the New Orders Trigger.

The thing is, I was expecting to retrieve all the orders with the state we insert in the filter but it ends up just returning the top order (with two aditional rows, one for customer and another for address).

Shouldnt we get all the orders with those states? If not, how are we supposed to process multiple order with the same states?

My task reference is IjU3NjYwNTZkMDYzMTA0M2Q1MjY5NTUzMzUxM2Ii_pc
Please advise

Luv

Staff member
Hey @sofialobocera

As the trigger step name says "New Orders" it will fetch all new orders in the past 24 hours. Although, it will process each entry one by one.

1727953184607.png

Kindly turn your workflow ON and let us know if it works for you.

Attachments

• 1727953141931.png
    1727953141931.png
    38 KB · Views: 1