• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem connecting ThriveCart and Systeme.io

François

Hello,

ThriveCart and Systeme.io are well supported by Pabbly Connect.

So when I have a customer who buys a training from me via ThriveCart, I would like to create the customer in my Systeme.io contact list with the addition of the right TAGs as well, and have them automatically receive (in my Systeme.io member area) the e-learning training they just bought.
But I can't configure it with Pabbly Connect (although it works fine with Zapier).

Because when I want to create a new workflow, I manage to configure ThriveCart and the elements to take, but then when I want to "Add Action Step" I can't find the Systeme.io App available!

Please tell me how I can automate my sales using ThriveCart and Systeme.io.

François

Hello,

Do you think it will be possible later, by contacting them, as they have an API (and manage webhook) and Zapier uses it fully to offer email creation, member creation for training in member sites, TAGs, ...?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can you please share the link to System.io public API documentation? As we checked and contacted their team earlier, they haven't provided us with the API documentation so that we can build the action events.