• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

problem forward msg from telegram to fb group

nero

IMG_7280.png
i try to post from tlgrm to fb group but showing this

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @nero,

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern?

Also, please grant me permission to access your Pabbly Connect account by stating that "You have my permission to log into my Pabbly Connect account and edit workflow".

nero

Hi @nero,

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern?

Also, please grant me permission to access your Pabbly Connect account by stating that "You have my permission to log into my Pabbly Connect account and edit workflow".
hi the problem already fix,bcs i forgot to link app inside fb group,but it only can forward msg,but how to forward msg+videos+photo?

Supreme

Staff member
hi the problem already fix,bcs i forgot to link app inside fb group,but it only can forward msg,but how to forward msg+videos+photo?
You can refer to the following video lesson once to post the image on Facebook Group.

(Watch the second part of the video)

And in the similar manner you can use other action step to post message and video URL.

1708595651969.png

nero

you means make 3 action spilit(1)videos(2)photo(3)text?is it will become 3 post or 1 post
You can refer to the following video lesson once to post the image on Facebook Group.

And in the similar manner you can use other action step to post message and video URL.

View attachment 38570

nero

you means make 3 action spilit(1)videos(2)photo(3)text?is it will become 3 post or 1 post

View attachment 38570
——
how to find the photo url?

Attachments

• IMG_7375.png
    IMG_7375.png
    264.1 KB · Views: 14

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same?
If you prefer to send the media in separate posts, do so individually. Otherwise, you can include both text and a photo along with a video URL using the "Post Photo" action step if desired, or can include both text and video with an image URL.