• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

problem in connecting with facebook lead to google sheet

NAGAA2003

hi . this is NAGAA.

please help me to connect facebook lead form to google sheet. i have tried but could not connect. pls help

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @NAGAA2003

You can refer to the following video tutorial on your concern. Kindly try this at your end and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

NAGAA2003

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. WHEN I WANT TO CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK LEAD TO GOOGLE SHEET I HAVE GOT RESPONSE LIKE THIS. AFTER THIS I COULD NOT MAP. PLS HELP ME IN THIS REGARD

Attachments

• PABBLY CONNECT ERROR.jpg
    PABBLY CONNECT ERROR.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 60

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @NAGAA2003

Kindly reconnect the Facebook trigger event and capture the New Lead properly, as we can see from your screenshot you haven't captured the lead completely.

Please try again as mentioned in the tutorial video and let us know if that works for you.

Hi, I also tried reconnecting the Facebook trigger. But it still stuck on capturing webhook response. please help, I don't know what to do. Thank you

1657850996705.png

Hey @NAGAA2003

Kindly reconnect the Facebook trigger event and capture the New Lead properly, as we can see from your screenshot you haven't captured the lead completely.

Please try again as mentioned in the tutorial video and let us know if that works for you.

Hi, I also tried reconnecting the Facebook trigger. But it still stuck on capturing webhook response. please help, I don't know what to do. Thank you

1657851050978.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @moshenatividad

Kindly refer to the following thread for your above concern and then try again. Afterward, make a real submission from your Facebook lead ad form.