• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PROBLEM WITH NEW SPREADSHEET ROWS TRIGGER

Hi everyone I've setted up as trigger the fulfillment of new rows in Google sheet (INSTANT)

(I've set up correctly the webhook through the Pabbly sheet extension and tried it: webhook send data and Pabbly recive them)

Now my process:

I have a scraper that put all new items in specific research into the sheet. It puts 5 rows/time in it and I can't do in other way.

The problem is that Pabbly doesn't process the new rows and don't start the workflow.

Anyone can help me?

I've attached a clone of my workflow

Supreme

Staff member
The Google Sheets platform is by utilizing straightforward data management techniques. However, it's important to note that incorporating app script or formulas is not allowed in this context. The data can only be transferred through Google Sheets to Workflow without any additional script or formula implementations.

The Google Sheets platform is by utilizing straightforward data management techniques. However, it's important to note that incorporating app script or formulas is not allowed in this context. The data can only be transferred through Google Sheets to Workflow without any additional script or formula implementations.

Actually, I want the rows from sheet 2 to be imported into Pabbly: from the test, it works.

The process that filters the data from sheet 1 and imports them into sheet 2 happens first and should not affect the proper import of data from sheet 2 carried out by Pabbly.

CNLPRO

Hi, just posted a thread but its getting no views or responses, can I get some help ?

I have as Trigger for a workflow "new row in google sheet". I have a couple of questions and I'll be glad if anyone will help me. 1) Gsheet is updated/populated by a scraper that put 3/4 rows to each update. Will Pabbly keep each of these rows?

2) There is a way to know if the content of a specific column (of each of the new rows) already exist in that column in any of the previous rows?

I had I fantastic array formula that filter all the data in worksheet1 and put only needed data in worksheet2. Unfortunately I don't know how to keep data from this worksheet because Pabbly Addon can't consider new rows putted by formula as new rows. (If there is any workaround I'll be happy to know that).

Supreme

Staff member
I have as Trigger for a workflow "new row in google sheet". I have a couple of questions and I'll be glad if anyone will help me. 1) Gsheet is updated/populated by a scraper that put 3/4 rows to each update. Will Pabbly keep each of these rows?
From where and how you are getting the data in the Google Sheets along with that is there any formula imported?

2) There is a way to know if the content of a specific column (of each of the new rows) already exist in that column in any of the previous rows?

I had I fantastic array formula that filter all the data in worksheet1 and put only needed data in worksheet2. Unfortunately I don't know how to keep data from this worksheet because Pabbly Addon can't consider new rows putted by formula as new rows. (If there is any workaround I'll be happy to know that).
I regret to inform you that the possibility of initiating data retrieval from Google Sheets using a formula or Apps Script is not within the scope of support we can offer.