• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem with Ontraport

hypnomark

I am having another problem with Ontraport, your system has started sending blank contacts to their system. You are getting the data from Acuity Scheduling, and it tries to create a contact, but it's not created. I have noticed 4 of these since the first of the month.
Not sure why this has happened, I looked at the history... its not all the time, but this happened before with contacts outside the US, the one I checked is in the US....

Here is the info for one of them:

Task History ID -

IjU3NjMwNTY4MDYzMDA0M2M1MjZiNTUzMzUxMzc1MTYzNTQzMCI_3D_pc​

Executed at

Mar 04, 2024 17:25:25, (UTC+00:00) America/Danmarkshavn​

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @hypnomark,

Please allow us some time to look into this concern. We will get back to you with an update soon. Kindly refrain from making any changes to your workflow during this period.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems like the workflow is working correctly now. Please monitor your workflow for some time, if the issue occurs again do let us know.

hypnomark

It happened again on March 11...

Task History ID -

IjU3NjMwNTZiMDYzMDA0MzY1MjY1NTUzMjUxM2E1MTY3NTQzMiI_3D_pc​

Executed at

Mar 11, 2024 14:00:43, (UTC+00:00) America/Danmarkshavn

This person is in Asia, but that should not matter...​

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @hypno

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Could you kindly make a fresh connection with the application, redo the mapping, and then observe it for 2 to 3 days to see if the problem persists?

1710411403662.png

hypnomark

Will this mess up my workflow? I have had this problem before and then when changes were made it stopped working completely. It took my over a month to get it working again.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @hypnomark

No, it will not disturb your current workflow, so we request you to please give it a try by using the new connection.

If the issue persists, we will share with our technical team and they will look into it.