• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problems with Cloudfill Automations

Admiraltk

I am having repeated problems with my Cloudfill automation in Pabbly. It appears that the data from Pabbly is being received by Cloudfill, but Cloudfill is not returning the PDF location/id. When I replay the workflow step by step it seems to work OK so I'm wondering if its a time-out issue ? This is an ongoing problem and repeats in a number of workflows. Anyone have any suggestions?
Cloudfill-in.png
Cloudfill-out.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Admiraltk

We have tested the workflow and fixed the bug. It should be working fine now.

2021-04-28_15h54_43.png

2021-04-28_15h55_28.png

Please check this at your end as well.

Attachments

• 2021-04-28_15h54_43.png
    2021-04-28_15h54_43.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:

Admiraltk

The workflow is Kajabi Purchase in Thrivecart and the router route is Teacher Pack
I have added a text filter between the Cloudfill and SMTP step so an email only gets sent if there is a correct PDF link generated from the Cloudfill step. This is only a temporary fix. As I previously mentioned, if I recapture the webhook and then re-execute the tasks step by step, the workflow works.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Admiraltk

There was a slight issue with the Cloudfill account connection which we resolve by reauthorizing it.
Hopefully, you will not face any such error again.