• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

problems with google analytics

yasar38

Hello
İ want to push my offline conversions to google analytics but somehow google analytics doenst detect the property
Here is the link of the workflow please help with setting up my final stage

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @yasar38,

Please record a short video elaborating a bit more on your exact use case and the issue you are encountering. This will help us gain a better understanding of your concern.

yasar38

Here you go. i dant get the property listed. but in my analuytics account i have active 3 property

Ekran Resmi 2024-02-11 11.47.16.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please login to your Google Analytics and Pabbly Connect account in an Incognito Tab and establish a new connection with your Google Analytics account and see if that helps you list the Property.
1707672429858.png

Chucka

Same problem here, can't get the property dropdown to populate with any of my properties. Analytics user is an admin.
Tried logging in both pabbly and analytics in Incognito in chrome and no change.
1712425799521.png

1712425604222.png

I know it's not analytics side as I am able to set this up in my Zapier account with no issue.
1712427477603.png

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they have informed me that the issue is related to you not having created any projects in your Google Analytics account, because of which the project fields are not receiving any data. We suggest that you try creating a project in your Google Analytics account and then attempt to use the Google Analytics trigger event.